Growth Marketing Mentality for your Business
An integrated approach to grow & nurture your business & optimize your content marketing efforts through constant testing across different marketing channels.
To develop a Growth Marketing mindset you need to know the marketing funnel, framework to properly operate & improve the marketing funnel & buy-in on instilling a growth mindset within the rest of the organization. The goal of a growth marketer is to identify the new opportunities because new channels of communications are frequently coming to the surface on online marketing space & players are becoming more competitive & expensive i.e. the Return on Investment (ROI) is becoming less. Growth marketing approach will require managing a lot of moving pieces, more people & integration between different departments within the organization.
1.Understand your Marketing Funnel:
Here are the metrics for growth marketing, need to focus on a few important ones, which are listed below:
- Website Traffic
- Qualified leads (MQL & SQL)
- Conversion rate
- Customer Acquisition & Retention
Start looking for weaknesses within your marketing funnel & common marketing funnel weaknesses are
- Top of the funnel (not many traffic to the website)
- Conversion rate (leads are not converting on the website)
2. Improve your Marketing Funnel:
The Bullseye framework is a structure to three separate approaches for gaining traction & this framework will help you to organize & identify the channels, which one will create actions. The framework is used to properly operate & improve your Marketing Funnel. The Center Ring is the top-performing channels, Channels that have the highest potential of gaining traction for your business. The Middle Ring is the secondary channels (possibilities), not your top-performing channels, but they have the most potential to gain traction.
The Outer Ring is the long-shots channels, Prospective opportunities to feel out. Each framework test should uncover:
- Customer Acquisition through this channel.
- Customers available through this channel.
- Customers on this channel who we want.
The Two-Part Testing Process is:
- Ideation & Planning – Start with ideation i.e., brainstorm the ideas.
- Implementation – Help to organize the ideas, i.e., use of google sheets.
Planning & Implementation: -Consider left side of the brand, like ROI, Impact of test & resource to complete. Ideas & Creativity: – Consider right side of the brand, which will help to solve your problem.
3.Buy-in on Instilling Growth Mindset Within the Rest of Organization
Departments to focus within the rest of the organization:
- Customer service & support Team – There needs to be an open two-way communication channel.
- Sales Team – Target & Customize Content experiences for e.g. for small business & Enterprise level customers need to adapt to different level approaches.
- Product & Services Team – It is important to use logic & respect.
Marketing Funnel health will depend on good Growth Marketing pro tips:
a) Top of the funnel tactics i.e., Facebook Ads, Podcast advertising & Secondary SEO
- Facebook Ads is a great way to target prospects (you can create custom audiences) & we can leverage Facebook custom audiences for growth by launching targeted Ads & target the new prospects by look-alike campaign.
- Podcast Advertising: allows you to determine where to advertise based on Age, Demographics, Interest & so on.
- Secondary SEO: referenced or included in the websites that already rank well on search engines for a particular keyword.
b) Middle & Bottom of the funnel tactics:
- Use Blog Content to nurture new prospects: Take your best & most helpful content & include it in the onboarding emails.
- Add urgency through deadlines, limited quantity or timing
- Implement concierge onboarding: is a method in which help & guide your potential customers to purchase your product & service.
Need to know more in detail about, Growth Marketing techniques to grow & nurture your business exponentially, please feel free to contact one of the trusted & proven one of the Top 10 Digital Marketing Agency in Bangalore