Benefits of a Google PPC Advertising/Branding Campaign
PPC Agency in Bangalore
Google Adwords is one of the best platforms for PPC and branding campaigns because it can help businesses of all sizes and for all kinds of budgets. It also allows you to target based on many metrics to achieve the desired results.
When it comes to Google AdWords, leveraging these benefits can help widen the scope for your business –
- Tackle Intent – The best thing about Google AdWords is that it caters to the audience based on the search intent. Exactly to their requirements. People look for brands, products or services or search for anything using Google. Even if they come across an ad, it will be helpful for their search intent because they are looking for anything to solve their problem.
But on other platforms like social media, they are not looking to be advertised because social media is a platform for entertainment and to keep in touch with family and friends. They will turn away when they come across an ad. So advertising on social media does not serve the search intent well. Google AdWords beats all other platforms for advertising and branding campaigns.
Search intent is very important in digital marketing because it makes the strategies run effectively. We run ad campaigns and SEO campaigns keeping the search intent in mind so that our services are effective and not lost in the SERPs.
- Remarketing with best deals and offers – Suppose a user visited your website to make a purchase and added items to their cart. But then they leave without completing the purchase. This is where remarketing comes in. Remarketing ads are displayed to the user who just abandoned their cart. They are provided with best deals and offers like 15% off, free shipping, buy one get one free, etc.
With Google AdWords, the remarketing ads can be customised according to the interaction of the user with your website. That way, Google AdWords can influence people in the sales funnel.
- Controlled spend – Once you advertise, you would be paying only when a user clicks on your ad. So there is no wastage of your budget where you spend a fortune and get no leads. That’s why it’s called Pay Per Clicks. It’s also not so expensive to bid on target keywords to run an ad. You can control the amount you spend based on your requirements. And the amount charged for each click is also quite low. Considering all these factors, it’s worth investing in PPC for your business.
- Increase reach with RLSA – Google AdWords allows advertisers to choose a broad range of keywords. Advertisers usually pick a specific keyword or phrase to serve a particular keyword. But with AdWords’ RLSA feature, advertisers can choose from a broad match of keywords, therefore broadening the search query of the users around your products or your business. They would be reaching an ever wider and larger audience.
- Immune to Google’s algorithms – Unlike SEO which relies on Google’s algorithm to perform well, PPC is unaffected by it, making it one of the most successful campaigns in digital marketing. You don’t have to worry about Google interfering with your business goals and objectives. PPC will always be displayed on the top of the SERPs page, if not, on the first page, regardless of how the campaign is run or follows best practice for rankings. PPC does not depend on guidelines and rules for rankings.
- Create campaigns based on demographics – With Google AdWords, you can target a specific age group of people, gender, profession, and in a specific location. For example, you are a steel dealer company and have started using AdWords to promote ads. You are mainly looking for builders, construction companies to target. You observe that most of your audience are in the age group of 20-30 or even less.
Now that’s not the age group you want to target. So you can eliminate that age group and improve the target audience later. So with AdWords demographics, you can leverage its benefits to make the most out of your ad campaigns.