Benefits Of Content Marketing
The rule of content marketing is, “give a good reason why customers should invest in your brand, rather than hard-selling in their faces”. If business is in dire need of content and content marketing, then our content marketing agency in Bangalore is at your service!
With content marketing, you can reap the following benefits essential for your business growth.
- Amplify organic traffic –By providing strong content and putting it out there on the internet, users are learning about who you are, what you do and why you do what you do. Naturally, they become curious about the brand behind the great content. And it’s not just about learning the company’s name, it’s also about the qualities that make them who they are and sets them apart from the rest of the competition.
The same goes for off-site content where you publish content on sites other than your website. If users find the content interesting or useful, they will visit your website to find more relevant content.
Brands that blogged 16 times a month saw 4x more traffic to their website than the brands who only blogged 4 or fewer times a month.
Paid traffic through advertisements and PPC are short-lived. But with content marketing, you can drive more relevant traffic regularly in both short-run and long-run. Traffic will only grow with time with content marketing.
- Amplify brand awareness and exposure – By providing strong content and putting it out there on the internet, users are learning about who you are, what you do and why you do what you do. Naturally, they become curious about the brand behind great content. And it’s not just about learning the company’s name, it’s also about the qualities that make them who they are and sets them apart from the rest of the competition.
Great content represents the brand and promoting it can greatly amplify the brand’s exposure to a wide audience.
- Build a strong audience base – When you provide good content regularly, you are acquiring a strong following. Or a fan base. They will share your content across many online channels like social media, they will link out to you, wait for the next content and just keep sharing it. So content marketing is a great way to gain trust, build a strong audience basse and connect with them.
By creating a large audience base, you are also creating brand awareness everyday. You are becoming more and more visible. You are also gaining more leads and conversions.
With the power of a strong following comes the power of influence. Do we need more than that?
- Customer engagement – Do you see your customers engaging with your ads? If yes, then great! If not, then you need to rethink your marketing ways. Switch to content marketing and start providing useful content. You will surely see that customers will start to engage with it as they are learning new things. Educating or entertaining the audience is a fail-proof way to get them involved in your brand.
Once you have your customers in your grasp, then the rest of the marketing and sales will be a breeze!
- Rank higher – Google and other search engines love great content! So if you’re providing great content, then Google will love you! It will rank you higher on the SERPs, display your content on the first page when people search for relevant content, and drive relevant traffic to your site.
Nothing beats great content when it comes to ranking higher. You can give SEO and PPC your all, but without good content, your site will land nowhere. And it will be lost on SERPs.
If you are struggling to rank higher on the SERPs, then we can help you break the ceiling! We are one the leading content marketing companies in Bangalore.
- Drive more sales – Content marketing is not just about creating blogs and videos and then promoting them. It also involves providing content in each stage of the sales funnel. It’s called sales enablement which strengthens your digital marketing investment. By providing the right content during the buying process of a customer, you are easing them into their decision making and into the final stage of the buying journey.
So content marketing ensures smooth sailings in the funnel stages. And it also encourages more people to come to visit your site and convert. Ultimately, content marketing triumphs advertisements.
In other ways, people look for information on the products before they buy it. Here too content marketing plays an influential role in nudging them towards completing the action, thus driving more sales.
- Up the domain authority – High-quality content can do so much to your site and raising the domain authority is among those benefits. Quality content can earn backlinks from other sites with high domain authority, bring organic traffic to your site and rank for target target keywords. All this will help the domain authority of your site to improve, which will eventually help you climb up the ranking on SERPs.
- Upgrade SEO efforts – Content is everything in SEO. Without SEO, there would be nothing to rank, nothing to optimise and nothing to lead. SEO leads content to high places, literally. When you provide great content, Google will index it and rank it high on the SERPs. This will also upgrade your SEO, by bringing interested people who engaged with your content to your site. That way, your site’s SEO also improves.
- Saves money – Content marketing is quite cost-effective compared to advertising, and comes with more long-term results. According to a report by contentmarketinginstitute.com, content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing. When it comes to content marketing on social media, it doesn’t cost a rupee, unless you’re promoting it which even then costs less than 100 rupees, depending on the number of people you’re targeting. And you’d be getting a good return on investment.
- Help you reach a specific audience – In content marketing, there are ways to reach a specific group of people – a specific age group in a specific location. So if you have a physical store and want to reach out to local customers, then you can market content by optimising it for the required locality. Using specific keywords is one of the ways.
For example, if we wanted to target customers in Bangalore, we would be using keywords like digital marketing company in Bangalore in our content. So when you search for this keyword, our company would appear on the results page.
- Works for any business – Any kind of business can provide content. There are no boundaries or restrictions as to who can or cannot create content and market it. Because people are looking for content on everything – from medicines, business, food, travel, beauty, health, education, how-tos, entertainment, etc. So content marketing works for all kinds of industries. But whatever content is created, it has to be related to the industry it was created for.
- Get measurable and actionable insights – Using Google Analytics and other similar tools can help you find what your customers expect from you, they like and dislike, how they interact with your brand, and more. The data will determine your next step in marketing – what you can do to improve for reaching your business goals, where to land your marketing strategies, etc. If your blogs aren’t getting any engagement, then it probably means that it is not relevant to the readers. Knowing your audience and what works is a great way to learn how your brand is perceived.