Digital Marketing Agency
No business can thrive without a proper marketing strategy in place. It is not easy for a business to reach its target customers and get the necessary impact on them. The availability of the internet has made online marketing easy. In this blog, we will cover the importance of digital marketing, how digital marketing agencies help small businesses, and some of the strategies that can be employed for the growth of small businesses.
A digital marketing agency is an online marketing company that works on the branding of business over digital channels. It offers services to businesses to increase their popularity, reputation, sales, and business growth through online marketing. It is more efficient and result-oriented than traditional marketing. Since most of the people prefer to use mobiles, online marketing has become important now more than ever.
The primary goals of digital marketing companies are
- To provide maximum reach on online platforms
- Generate better ROI
- Create brand awareness and identity
- Perform market research
- Convert leads to sales
- Building community and attracting new customers over a vast region.
Digital marketing is no longer reserved for multinational and big companies. It can be used by any company irrespective of its size. It is well organized, targeted, and delivers measurable results in real-time and implements strategy adjustments immediately. Compared to traditional marketing which is on the verge of becoming out-dated due to the fast revolution of the digital world, marketing online is cost-effective and uses fewer resources. It is the tool that just can’t skip growing your business. Small businesses have very little resources and even capitalization and digital marketing solves that problem without much hassle and even saves them a lot of money.
With the help of online marketing tools like web analytics and other metrics tools, it becomes easier for businesses and brands to know if the marketing strategy is reaching the right audience. Having a user-friendly website allows customers to just click and make a purchase.
Digital marketing strategies provide better conversion rates and are seamless because it delivers loads of profitable benefits to a business in terms of better revenue growth. One of the reasons why digital marketing is taking over traditional marketing channels is the ability of internet marketing tools to interact with targeted audiences in real-time. Engagement in any form is what the customers expect to receive when interacting with the brands or businesses. How a business handles such engagements and interactions will spell the difference between their success and failure.
Digital Marketing strategies for small business
You can not possibly handle promoting your business on your own without a marketing plan or resources. Digital marketing agencies employ trained professionals and they can help promote your business. Here are some of the digital marketing strategies used for small business:
- Social media: Facebook has an audience of mainly older generation and if your business offers products or services for older people, then it is the right platform for you. Facebook has been here longer than Instagram and it could help you reach your target audience faster because of the number of shares.people tend to share content more on Facebook than other social media. Instagram on the other hand has a wider and younger audience which can be quite beneficial for your small business if it is related to beauty, fashion, makeup, health, and fitness. Just having a social media calendar and a plan for your content marketing can kick start your business. Other platforms used for digital marketing are Google+, email (which isn’t going anywhere), LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Video-marketing: Video marketing is a visual content used to promote and build brand awareness making a connection with potential customers easier as it provides better engagement. Information that can not be interpreted in written content easily like how to use a product, answering FAQs, can be made in videos.
- Email marketing: Email marketing is old but still effective and a fail-proof method in reaching customers. Billions of emails are exchanged per day. Different types of email marketing are used based on the objective of your business like newsletters, transaction emails, feedback emails, welcome email, promotional campaigns, etc.
Newsletters are one of the most popular and best ways to create brand awareness when it comes to email marketing. They are sent to update your customers about the latest products or services and to promote events as well. They keep subscribers engaged and informed about what’s new in the business. It has to be noted that the content in the newsletter should be valuable and not too long to avoid being reported as spam.
- Interactive content marketing: Interactive content is considered as the future of content marketing because it creates more engagement and drives more traffic as a result. Buzzfeed quizzes and contests are a great example. You could create quizzes and polls to interact with the customers as interaction is a natural human trait. You can also learn what your customers expect from you and what interests them. Interactive content can be in the form of emails, infographics, videos and surveys. ROI calculator can be used to learn how much interaction takes place for the content you provide.
- Mobile Marketing: Another important point to be addressed is mobile marketing. About 70% of mobile searches activate an action within an hour. People spend at least 2 hours on mobile apps and that makes mobile marketing crucial to your business. It is imperative that there is a call to action on your website. Your website needs to be mobile friendly as well as desktop friendly.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO is probably the most crucial digital marketing strategy. It is a process of optimizing your website to get more organic traffic and rank the highest on Google search. It involves using keyword tools to insert keywords which are searched for the most on Google. Executing the SEO process will expand the visibility and reach more customers.
- Search Engine Marketing: SEM is another form of digital marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in the search engine results pages (SERPs) through paid advertising unlike SEO, though it involves using SEO as a part of the process.
Any agency involved in digital marketing takes time to understand your business, goals and objectives and mold it accordingly. Delivering on what they promised will help you develop a better relationship with your targeted audiences, and help you transition into paying customers that will go back and interact with your site some more on a regular and continuous basis. Thus, a digital marketing agency helps you build trust with your customers and a good reputation which are the two main pillars that support your business in the long run.
Digital marketing is one of the few fields that are getting a lot of attention during the period of Corona virus. People around the world are now forced to spend their time at home, either sitting idle or having to work from home. Almost everyone will be resorting to their electronic devices to spend their time in lock-down. They will be constantly consuming digital media. It is going to act as a platform for digital marketers to engage with the audience. Marketers now have the opportunity to capture more attention by advertising on popular websites, at a low cost than the pre-corona period. Today, digital marketing strategies have become immensely important and vital for gaining profits, attracting new clients, and retaining old ones.
Are you looking for a top digital marketing agency in Bangalore? Contact us. We provide the best digital marketing service in Bangalore to help startups and businesses grow digitally through comprehensive digital marketing solutions.